You can count on CleanLine Painting and Coating to provide the highest quality workmanship for any residential painting project. We have extensive experience with new, remodeled, and custom homes, interior and exterior re-paints, new commercial construction, apartments, tenant improvements, property management maintenance, and historical restorations.
- Thorough Preparation: The surface preparation is where we place the most emphasis and, when done correctly, is the key to a long lasting paint job. We spend the majority of time on the prep and never rush or cut corners. This is the necessary “behind the scenes” work such as pressure washing, scraping, sanding, caulking, and priming that takes place to ensure longevity and curb appeal.
- Superior materials: We work with the highest quality finishes for excellent color retention and adhesion designed specifically for our area’s challenging climates.
- We frequently collaborate with interior designers and contractors and can recommend top-flight professionals in any phase of interior work.
- We’ll gladly furnish you with samples at no extra charge.
- We repair restore all wall and ceiling plaster or sheetrock surfaces to their original appearance using various techniques such as washing, scraping, sanding, patching, caulking, spackling, re-texturing, and priming.
- We offer expert wallpaper removal and restoration of wall surfaces after the removal.
- See our “green” product page for low odor and VOC materials. (Learn More)
- We employ a variety of finish techniques, including spray, roller, and hand brushing.
- On a tight timeline? No problem. We can assign extra crew to accommodate short deadlines or special customer needs.